HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
General - applicable to all sources of information
We primarily use your information, including personal information, to provide our services to you and to fulfill your requests. We may combine your information with other information that we have about you, that is publicly available and/or that we have obtained from third parties (either individually or in the aggregate). We also may use your information for the following purposes:
- To improve your user experience. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you; to offer customized location information, personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our sites or services.
- For marketing and advertising. B4WEDO may use your information, individually, in the aggregate, and/or combined with demographic information that we maintain or collect from third parties, for marketing and advertising purposes (via email, direct mail, telephone, web or other electronic advertising) and to send you news and newsletters. We may also use your information to determine appropriate advertising channels and venues and to place ads on such channels and venues, including placing advertising on social networking sites.
- For surveys. From time to time, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in a survey. We use survey results for various purposes, including to enhance our services and sites, and, if you provide your name, we may contact you to discuss your comments.
- To improve and maintain our sites and our services. We use your information to improve and maintain our sites and services, respond to user desires and preferences, for other research and analytical purposes, and for security purposes, including, but not limited to, protecting ourselves and users of our services.
- To protect our rights and interests, and the rights and interests of other users of our services.
- As permitted by law.
- B4WEDO and our third party service providers collect information by using technologies and methodologies, such as "cookies", tags, web beacons or other similar technologies that enable tracking as you browse our sites. We use these technologies to authenticate you as a user, to remember your preferences for using the site. We and our third party service providers also use these tools to analyze use of our sites and our services. We may use this information in the aggregate or combine it with information that we have already collected about you.
- Cookie. "Cookies" are small bits of information that are stored on your computer by your web browser. Web beacons or “pixel tags” are small strings of code placed on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring information. Cookies and the other technologies discussed in this section allow us to recognize your preference information, to track your transactions and to facilitate effective website administration.
- If you do not want your information to be collected through cookies, you can change the preferences in your particular Internet browser. Some website functionality may not work properly if your browser does not accept cookies. Please consult your chosen Internet browser for instructions on how to change your cookie settings.